IceCOLD® is a scientifically engineered synthetic catalyst designed to restore lost efficiencies in all HVAC and refrigeration systems by eliminating what ASHRAE defines as oil fouling.
- Significant Savings In Operating Cost
- Increased Energy Efficiency
- Exceptional ROI
A Costly Problem, You Might Not Know You Have!
The American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers
Oil Fouling of the heat transfer surfaces of air conditioning and refrigeration systems, will cause a loss of efficiency that will continue to accumulate.
ASHRAE confirms that performance is degraded by 30% due to the build-up of lubricants on internal surfaces.
Higher percentages up to 40% have been observed in systems 20 years old, or older
- Oil Fouling creates a “permanent” insulating barrier of compressor oil inside the inner walls of refrigeration tubing.
- Due to the insulating properties of the compressor oil, heat transfer in the refrigeration tubing is impeded.
- This insulating barrier can degrade system performance by more than 30%, causing the system to run longer, increasing energy costs.
- Office Buildings
- Schools & Universities
- Apartment Buildings
- Data and Server Centers
- Convention Centers
- Residential Housing
- Super Markets
- Shops & Retail
- Refrigerated Warehousing & Cold Storage
- Refrigerated Trucks and Trains
- Lower electricity costs
- Lower energy consumption
- Reduced equipment maintenance
- Reduced equipment noise
- Extended equipment life
- Increased cooling efficiency
- Enhanced cooling quality
- Extended shelf-life of perishables
- Improved customer experience
- Reduced carbon emissions
- Improved Associate experience
- Exceptional Return on Investment
- Cost effective ‘Green’ initiative
- Demonstrates environmental awareness